DevOps Job Support
DevOps is the acronym for Development and Operations and gives its name to an IT work culture that promotes close collaboration between professionals in these two areas in order to create a much faster and more efficient delivery of product to market based on the concepts of Continuous Distribution and Continuous Integration.
Traditionally, the Software Development Area and the Processes and Operations Area have different objectives, which resulted in an inefficient delivery of service to business.
Emerged in 2008 and rapidly adopted by world-class technology companies, the implementation has seen a reduction of up to 50 times in product development times, as well as a 30 times more in deployments and a 60 times change in the success rate of management in the traditional organisation.
DevOps is a disruptive leap in the traditional organisation of the IT organization that requires a special focus on individuals, since the principles stem from Scrum that Lean IT®, so the development of a DevOps culture in the organisation would be a vital factor to the success of its implementation.
TuneTM Offers Best Remote DevOps Job Support
Here at TuneTM, we have the best DevOps trainers who are highly qualified and certified to have the best online DevOps support. Our job support is for all those who are new to this field or who want to improve it. The trainers we have here at TuneTM have years of experience in training both students and working professionals.
We provide cost-effective and flexible DevOps Job support solutions to those searching for a remote support that can resolve their DevOps related issues. With our online job support service from India, we save you money and effort and train you new skills that will help you become a successful DevOps developer.
Our trainers are In-depth knowledge of diverse DevOps tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, Hudson, TeamCity, CircleCI, JIRA, Slack, Zoom, Clarizen, Asana, SVN, Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Vagrant, Snyk, Netsparker, Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, Nagios, Grafana, Sensu, New Relic, Datadog, ELK, AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and more.
Why Hire TuneTM?
Here at TuneTM we have a team of India's most talented and experienced DevOps developers/trainers. Our support services are for all those who need support with their DevOps tasks. Some of the core features that make us stand out are the following:
- Based in India, we offer our services worldwide. No matter whether you're in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, or anywhere in the world, you can get our online job support help for DevOps projects.
- Our team has been trained, skilled, and dedicated to DevOps professionals who have worked with all DevOps domains with years.
- We allocate the best experts to solve/fix your issue as quickly as possible.
- With its strong communication skills and extensive knowledge of DevOps, our team stands out as one of the best in the DevOps community.
Terms and Conditions
- When you enroll our DevOps Job Support package, first we will arrange a conference call with our trainer and he will go through your task requirement, Tools and Technologies
- If our trainer is 100% confident and comfortable with your requirements, then only we will agree to provide service.
- If our DevOps trainers can not take your requirement, we will refund 100% of the money.
- Our DevOps trainers are available from Monday to Friday in the morning or evening. You have the possibility to choose the time slot that best suits your needs.
- Usually, we're not working on weekends. But if you have a deadline and DevOps project to be completed? Don't worry. We're making exceptions and helping you on weekends, too.
- In the case of trainer absence, we can provide backup DevOps trainers within 12 hours.