|You save:||$40.00 (20%)|
- HTML5, Semantic Elements, Document Structure
- CSS3, Applying Styles, Selectors
- Responsive Web Design, CSS3 Media Queries
- Bootstrap4, Components, Responsive Grid System
- Async Programming, Callback Fns, Promise, AJAX
- Fetch API, JSON-Server
- Async & Await
- Unit Testing - Jasmine, Karma
- Coding tools - Visual Studio Code
- Static Servers - http-server, live-server, JSON-server
- VCS - Gitlab
- Single Page Applications
- Angular Architecture
- Working with Modules, components, two-way data binding, events
- Dependency Injection, Working with Services, API calls
- Working with Template Driven & Reactive Forms, Validations
- Routing, Guards, Authentication & Authorization using JWT
- Angular Material, Schematics, Components, Dialogs, Cards
- Components Communication, Observables, Behavior Subject,
- Scalable Project Structure for large enterprise applications
- Unit Testing, E2E Testing
- Setting CI Pipelines
- Programming Fundamentals, JDK, JVM, JRE
- Working with Class, Objects, Methods,
- Object-Oriented Programming Features: Inheritance, Polymorphism,
- abstraction, encapsulation
- Working with Arrays & Strings
- Exception Handling
- Working with IO
- Collection Framework
- Streams API
- Unit Testing - JUnit
- Spring Core Container, Spring architecture, IOC, Dependency Injections
- Spring MVC, DispatcherServlet, ViewResolvers
- Hibernate, ORM Framework, Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO
- Entity Relationships: One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-Many
- SpringBoot, RESTful Web Services, Spring Data JPA
- Testing RESTful web services using Mockito
- Spring AOP, Spring Security using JWT
- Working With NoSQL Databases
- Working With GraphQL Databases
- Microservices Architecture, Monolithic VS Microservices
- Spring Cloud
- Microservices patterns
- Eureka Service Registry & Discovery
- Zuul API Gateway, Client Sideload Balancing, Feign, Ribbon
- Config Server, Distributed Configure management system
- Microservices communication using RestTemplate, Feign
- Asynchronous communication using Message Brokers
- Fault Tolerance, Hystrix, Zipkin
- Monitoring Microservices using Grafana, Prometheus
- Documenting Web Services using Swagger
- Introduction to DevOps, Challenges in shipping a product
- Importance of automating build, test, deploy stages
- Continuous Integration
- Writing CI files with different stages for front-end, back-end applications
- Continuous Delivery
- Docker, Docker images, Docker engine, Containers, networks
- Containerizing front-end applications
- Containerizing back-end services
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495(WhatsApp only). Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.