|You save:||$36.00 (20%)|
In this section, you’ll gain a detailed overview of chef terminology, configuration, workstation setup, organization setup, how to create data bags, create and add roles to the organization. Advanced chef concepts like Foodcritic, Test Kitchen Chef, etc., are also covered in this section.
Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository, etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test the connection between knife and workstation
- Create an organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to the organization
- Check node details using a knife
- How to create Databags
- Add Databags to organization
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Test Kitchen Chef
- Improve and expand on the existing recipes
- One-click system launching
In this module, you’ll learn how to deploy the Puppet configuration management tool through hands-on exercises. By the end of this module, you’ll become proficient at automating the entire workflow using Puppet.
Introduction to Puppet
- Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
- Managing Manifests
Creating and Managing modules
Version control with Puppet
In this module, you will learn to install and configure Vagrant. Additionally, understand how to create a small VirtualBox using Vagrant and add images.
- What is Vagrant
- Working with Vagrant environment
Installation and Configuration
- How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux
- Configure Vagrant
Provisioning with Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant to create a small Virtualbox.
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing
This section provides detailed knowledge about the source code management using Git and Nexus. You’ll master the core concepts and various operations performed on it through real-time examples.
- What is a version control system?
- What is a distributed version control system?
- Different levels of Git configuration
- The process of staging and committing
- The details of the commit objects
- Nexus prerequisites
- Installing and Running Nexus
- Using the Nexus User Interface
This module introduces Jenkins, the core concepts and technology behind Jenkins. You’ll learn how to build and automate test cases using Maven, install Jenkins plugins, and distributed builds with Jenkins.
INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
- Configure Jenkins as a stand-alone application
- Configure Jenkins on an Application Server
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Maven Build Scripts
- Creating users
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
- SCM plugin
- Build and test
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Best Practices for Jenkins
In this section, you’ll learn how to monitor the servers, trigger alerts, how to apply and remove blackouts using both Nagios and Zenoss through hands-on practice.
- How to monitor the Servers in Nagios
- Trigger Alerts in Nagios
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to monitor the Servers in Zenoss
- Trigger Alerts in Zenoss
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to check events; CPU, Memory and RAM Graphs for servers
In this section, you’ll explore what DevOps architecture is and how it benefits your organization.
- Web Forms
- User Controls
- Shared UI Code
- Business Logic
Configuration management plays a major role in DevOps in automating tedious tasks. This section highlights configuration management processes, incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Configuration Management Activity
- Configuration Control
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
This section deals with cloud services. You'll learn how to create servers and networks in the cloud, set up rules, and more through best practices.
- Creating Servers and Networks in Cloud
- Setting up rules and Application
- Difficult Scenarios in environments.
- Environment testing
- Monitoring logs
TuneTM offers advanced DevOps interview questions and answers along with DevOps resume samples. Take a free sample practice test before appearing in the certification to improve your chances of scoring high.
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.