|You save:||$36.00 (20%)|
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and AWS services
- Private vs Public Cloud
- History of AWS
- Introduction to Simple Storage Service(S3)
- How to create Bucket
- How to store objects
- Bucket properties and Object Properties
- How to create Bucket policy
- Static website Hosting in S3
- Versioning and Life cycle creation for objects
- S3 browser
- Introduction to Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Launching EC2 server
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic IP creation
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Snapshots creation from Volume
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Introduction to Auto Scaling
- Creating Launch Configuration with AMI
- Creating Auto Scaling group
- Testing the auto scaling with online load testing tool
- Networking Basics
- Introduction to Virtual Private Cloud(VPC)
- Creating public and private subnets
- Creating Routing Tables
- Creating Internet Gateways
- Introduction to Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Creating RDS instance
- Creating Mediawiki website within VPC and configuring private subnet database
- Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Creating users and Groups
- Creating Custom policies
- Giving access to users to services using custom policies
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Designing a template in Cloud Formation
- Creating Stack using designed Cloud Formation templates
- Introduction to Cloud Watch
- Creating alarm using Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Introduction to Cloud Front
- Creating Content Distribution
- Simple Email Service (SES)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Route 53
- Dynamo DB
- Overview of Import/Export
- AWS cloud migration Architects use cases explanation
- Introduction to the DevOps Course
- What is Devops
- DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Benefits
- DevOps: Lean thinking, a change of culture
- Version Control (GIT)
- Git Commands Overview
- Demo: GIT commands and github
- Introduction to Provisioning
- Introduction to Automation and Configuration Management
- Ansible: introduction
- Ansible: Installation
- Ansible: Installation demo
- Ansible: First Playbook
- Ansible: First Playbook demo
- Ansible: Provisioning with vagrant and EC2
- Ansible: Roles
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins: Introduction and installation
- Jenkins: Prepare Play App
- Jenkins: Build app
- Jenkins: building applications with sbt or maven
- Jenkins: install and build demo
- Deployment Introduction
- Artifact storage and deployment
- Artifact storage and deployment demo
- Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to microservices
- Introduction to docker
- Docker demo
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Images
- Docker Networking
- Docker Volumes.
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495(WhatsApp only). Or you can share your queries through email@example.com. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.