|You save:||$0.59 (20%)|
Spotfire Basic Skills
- Understanding Visualization of spotfire
- Performing Data Filtering
- Learning More through Data Drill-Dow.
Introduction to Other Analytical Tools
- Comparisions between other BI Tools with SPOTFIRE
- Other BI Tools – TABLEAU, QLIKVIEW
The Underlying Data
- Expected Format of a Data Table
- Loading Data using an Information Link
- Opening New Data.
Pages Getting Started With Visualizations in SPOTFIRE
- Properties of Table
- Properties of Bar Charts
- Interpreting Bar Charts
- Properties of Line Charts
- Interpreting Line Charts
- More Visualizations.
General Visualizations Features, Filters In Spotfire, Drill-Down
- Adjusting Properties
- Underlying Data
- Trellis Visualizations.
- Filter Type
- Changing Filter Types
- Filtering Display Options
- Organizing Filters
- Defining Filtering Schemes.
- Highlighting Items
- Detail Visualizations
- Multiple Markings.
Saving And Exporting, More Visualization Types, Pie Charts
- Saving a SPOTFIRE File
- Exporting Data from SPOTFIRE
- Exporting Visualizations from SPOTFIRE.
- Combination Charts
- Combination Chart Introduction
- Combination Chart Properties
- Using Combination Charts.
- Scatter Plots
- 3D Scatter Plots
- Pie Chart Introduction
- Pie Chart Properties
- Using Pie Chart.
Summary Tables, Cross Tables, Graphical Tables
- Summary Table Introduction
- Summary Table Property
- Using Summary Tables.
- Cross Table Introduction
- Cross Table Properties
- Using Cross Tables.
- Graphical Table Introduction
- Graphical Table Properties
- Using Graphical Tables.
Map Charts, Parallel Coordinate Plots,Treemaps, Box Plots, Heat Maps
- Map Chart Introduction
- Map Chart Properties
- Using Map Charts.
- Treemap Introduction
- Treemap Properties
- Using Treemaps.
- Box Plot Introduction
- Box Plot Properties
- Using Box Plots.
- Heat Map Introduction
- Heat Map Properties
- Using Heat Maps.
Text Areas, Adding Data To An Existing Analysis, Formatting Numbers, Handling Multiple Data Tables
- Colouring, Colour Modes, Colour Break Points, Colouring Rules
- Colouring in Tables, Cross Tables and Heat Maps
- More Colouring Features.
- Adding New Rows to a Data Table
- Adding New Columns to a Data Table
- Adding New Data Tables.
- Short Number Format.
- Selecting a Data Table
- Filters Panel with Multiple Data Tables
- Relating across Visualizations
- Filtering Options.
Bundling Data,Using Tags, Capturing Your Analysis
- Data Binning
- Binned Column.
- Using Lists.
- Adding and Applying Bookmarks
- Sharing Bookmarks.
- Deriving More Information From Raw Data
- OVER Expressions
Node Navigation Methods, Node Navigation Examples, Limiting Data In Visualizations, Error Bars
- All(), Previous(), Next(), AIIPrevious(), Allnext(), Parent(), Intersect(), Previousperiod(), Nextperiod().
- Syntax Rules Previous() Example AIIPrevious() Example Intersect() Example Previousperiod() Example Nextperiod() Example Lastperiod() Example ParallelPeriod() Example.
- Using Functions In Expressions If(), Case(), DateTimeNow(), Concatenate(), Rank() and DenseRank(), Max() and Min() AS Statement NEST and CROSS Statements Multiple OVER Statement.
- Limiting Data Using Markings
- Limiting Data Using Filterings
- Limiting Data Using Expression.
- Lines & Curves
- Horizontal and Vertical Line
- Curve Draw
- Curve from Data Table
- Line from Column Value
- Lines & Curves Example
- Hierarchical Clustering.
- Creating an Information Link
- Adding Elements to the Information Link
- Specifying Join Path
- Specifying Description
- Adding Filters and Prompts
- Specifying Conditioning
- Showing Parameters
- Specifying Properties
- Saving the Information Link
- Viewing and Editing SQL Paths.
Opening Data Using An Information Link, General Workflow For Using Information Designer, Sharing Analyses, Pages, Markings
- Creating Advanced Elements
- Aggregated and Drillable Columns
- Loading Data on Demand.
- Distribution of Analyses
- Data Access Options.
- Cover Page
- Page Modes.
- Filters And Filtering Schemes
- Drill-down, Different Markings
- Columns from Marked.
Text Areas, Dashboards
- Editing the Text Area
- Creating Links to Website
- Adding Filter Controls
- Adding Action Controls
- Adding Property Controls
- Adding Dynamic Items.
- Authoring Tips
- Using the Collaboration Panel
- Using a SPOTFIRE File as a Template
- Using Information Links as Template.
- Publishing Analyses To TIBCO Spotfire Web Player
- Saving to the Library
- Web Player User Interface.
Practice Test & Interview Questions
- TuneTM presents specialised Spotfire interview questions and answers along with Spotfire resume templates. Take a free sample practise test before taking the exam to increase the odds of high performance.
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495(WhatsApp only). Or you can share your queries through email@example.com. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.